Call for Workshops
Proposals are solicited for workshops to be held in conjunction with ACNS 2021. Each ACNS workshop provides a forum to address a specific topic at the forefront of cybersecurity research. It can be either one full day or half day
in length. Post-proceedings of all workshops will be published in Springer’s LNCS series. There will be an ACNS workshop best paper award, selected from the accepted papers of all workshops.
Submissions of workshop proposals must reach the workshop chair no later than November 11,2020. Early submission is encouraged, and decision will be made on a rolling-basis. Information of past ACNS workshops is available
- Jianying Zhou, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
Workshop Proposal Submission
Each workshop proposal should include the following information:
- Workshop title
- A draft “Call for Papers” articulating the scope and topics covered by the workshop
- A brief summary and justification for the workshop
- Proposed length (half or full day), format, and agenda
- Expected number of submissions and acceptance rate
- Expected number of attendees
- Names of program chair(s) [no more than 2 chairs for each workshop], and, if available, tentative program committee
- A one-paragraph biographical sketch for each organizer, describing relevant qualifications, including research and conference/workshop organizing experience
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
- The workshop is within the scope of cybersecurity and concerns an emerging and important technical topic of high interest in the community.
- Its novelty with respect to other forums.
- Its likely impact on the target community, including likely high participation.
- Research caliber of the PC committee and PC chairs.
Workshop proposal submission due: No later than Nov 11, 2020
- Decision notification: No later than Nov 21,2020 (decision will be made on a rolling-basis)
CFP and website for each workshop are due: No later than Dec 20, 2020
- Suggested workshop paper submission deadline: Mar 27, 2021
- Suggested workshop paper notification: Apr 27, 2021
Submission of camera-ready papers for pre-proceedings: May 10, 2021
- Workshop dates: Jun 21-24, 2021 (in parallel with the main conference)
For any CFP-related questions, please feel free to contact the workshop chair Jianying Zhou at firstname.lastname@example.org.